Fosters help prepare rescue dogs in need of some extra love for their forever homes.
Foster care is the most crucial yet scarcest ingredient in dog rescue. Fosters provide the invaluable love and care that a dog needs in the transition period from rescue to adoption. Foster parents temporarily provide food, care and shelter in their villa for rescue dogs until a furever home can be found.
- Provide a safe, secure and stable home environment
- Provide food, water, and medical care
- Socialize your dog with other people and dogs
- Teach your dog basic obedience training
- Bring dog for veterinary care at our approved vets if necessary
- Administer medications if necessary
- Learn about and assess dogs temperament, character and abilities
- Complete Foster Dog Assessment
Email Foster Dog Assessment to support@BaliDogFoundation.com